Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Our New House




Well we finally moved into our new house.  Things have been really busy these last few months trying to get everything done on the house.  We'll use that as an excuse for why we haven't blogged in awhile.  Todd the workaholic made me spend many late nights working on projects at our house. We would work until like 3 in the morning and then we would be up at 6 to go to work(no fun.) We did all our own tile in the bathrooms, the entry way and the kitchen.  Todd installed shutters in all the bedrooms, which turned out so perfect!  My dad did all the cabinets for our house  which i totally love.  We helped install the cabinets when it was time for them to go in.  We are just glad to have it all done.  Its so fun to have our own place to live, it still doesn't feel like it's our house!

7 comments:

Britney O'Connor said...

Your house is GORGEOUS, especially the kitchen. I loveeee dark cabinets =) This is Britney Clemens (O'Connor now) by the way. Glad to see life is wonderful for you :)

Kristy said...

Super cute house! Now, you need a house warming party!!!

McBrides said...

Hello cuteness!! Are you kidding me? Oh Amy, how super fun to have your own home!! The cabinets look amazing amazing, and your house is just as cute as can be! Congrats!

Heidi said...

Wow! I can't wait to see it. The kitchen is totally what I want in our next house.

Megan Guerrero said...

dang it looks amazing!! congrats little home owners you!

tutus n bowties said...

OH I just love your house. We are dying to come see it! Give me a call when you guys have a free night.

Shaun and Lisa said...

Congrats!! I am so jealous, but so happy for you guys and I can't wait to visit :)