Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Our New House!


Life right now is super busy as Todd and I are building a new house. We are very excited to finally own our own home! Its so fun to watch the house get built, it seems like we drive down there everyday to see the progress on it. It is in Spanish Fork Utah, and it is in such a cute little neighborhood,. There are baseball fields, tennis courts, and there is a walking trail that we can ride our longboards on and our bikes. They are moving right along on it, so we will probably move in in the summer sometime.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

That is so exciting! I remember driving down to ours everyday, too! (and it's a good thing we did, one time it was flooding!) Glad it's moving along for ya!

Kristy said...

What! No way! That is awesome guys! Congrats!

Jonathan and Janessa said...

How exciting to have a place to call your own :) I'm excited for you too, and I'm glad you made it out of the river in one piece :)

tutus n bowties said...

Oh I love it! How exciting for you guys. I can't believe how fast they are building it!

Forsyth Family Fun said...

Too cool. Dad put pictures on his blog so I finally got the new house memo! Congrats! Miss and love you!

Russ Steele said...

Congratulations, You need to post more pictures!