Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Todd and his Tricks


For a long time now i have really wanted a chi flat iron. Todd told me that there was no way i was getting one, and i was set in my ways that no matter what i was getting one for Christmas. On Christmas morning i opened my presents from Todd, and i opened a Flat Iron that was from Todd, to my surprise it was not the Chi that i had been hoping for. It was just some random flat iron from Walmart. I was a little taken back, cause i thought for sure Todd would get that for me, cause we all know what a tease he is. Well we all finished opening our presents and Todd told me that i had somehow missed one of my presents from him, and he gave me another box. I opened it up and it was totally a new Chi Flat iron!!! I was so excited, i couldn't believe he did that, he totally tricked me.

1 comment:

Megan Guerrero said...

that is hilarious!! oh todd... i got a CHI too aren't they the best?!!